SOLUTIONS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Integrate the most important areas of your life in a way that works.
You don’t have to give up what matters most to you when you become a working parent: your marriage, your friends, you hobbies, your time and energy, your identity…. You just need to learn how to integrate all aspects of your life in a way that works best for you in this season of your life.
THE OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE PROGRAM
A 4-WEEK PRIVATE CONSULTING PROGRAM
I designed the Optimize Your Life Program to help professional moms and dads integrate three key areas of their life in a way that works for them: Personal Development, Marriage & Relationships, and Parenting. These are the three areas that tend to be neglected the most for working parents, but they’re also the areas that contribute to the most fulfillment when they’re working well together. We dive deep into each of these areas, but we also focus on how you can blend them in your own unique way to create a full and balanced life as a working parent. Together we explore the big, overarching questions that come up when you’re trying to juggle the conflicting demands of a career with those of raising a young family. We also identify the small, practical actions you can take to refine your daily routine.
TOPICS WE COVER IN THIS PROGRAM
- Creating Effective Systems and Routines Based on Your Strengths
- Increasing Focus and Mindfulness in a Busy World
- Preventing and Overcoming Burnout at Work and at Home
- Integrating the Most Important Areas of Your Life Effectively
- Identifying Your Core Personal Values and Priorities
- Energy Management and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Coping with Difficult Emotions such as Guilt, Anxiety, and Overwhelm
- Navigating Big Life Transitions and Challenging Situations
- Integrating Mental, Physical and Emotional Well-Being into Your Daily Routine
- Building Resiliency Through Failure
- Self-Acceptance and Setting Realistic Expectations for Yourself
- Successfully Integrating New Habits into Your Life Over Time
- Overcoming Perfectionism and Performance Anxiety
MARRIAGE & RELATIONSHIPS
- Basic Effective Communication Techniques to Use in Your Marriage
- How to Approach Conflict in Your Relationship
- Identifying Toxic Behaviors in Others & Responding Appropriately
- Setting Effective Boundaries without Jeopardizing Your Relationships
- Making Your Marriage a Priority When Life is Too Busy
- Integrating Romance, Fun and Adventure into Your Relationship Again
- Navigating Tricky In-Law & Extended Family Issues
- Common Relationship Milestones after Becoming Parents
- Staying Connected Through Major Life Transitions
- Co-Parenting with a Former Partner
- Common Milestones for Working Parents
- What Your Child Needs from You Through Different Developmental Stages
- Connecting with Your Children During a Busy Workweek
- Positive Parenting Techniques to Strengthen Your Bond with Your Kids
- Limiting Distractions to Stay Engaged at Home
- Understanding Difficult Child Behaviors & How to Manage Them
- Preparing for Parental Leave and Implementing a Smooth Return to Work
- Understanding Your Shifting Identity as a New Parent
DETAILS & PRICING
INDIVIDUALS & COUPLES | $750/person or family
GROUPS | $297/person (4 to 8 people)
Over the course of four weeks together, you’ll find a healthy combination of education, interactive exercises, and individual coaching support as you implement what you learn into your daily life. You can go through the program on your own, with your partner, or get a group of your friends together for a discount and even more community support.
WEEK 1 | ASSESSMENT
In this introductory session, you will discover the main reasons why you’re suffering from burnout, exhaustion, or a lack of fulfillment. We’ll identify your personal gaps in knowledge or skills, as well as the source of your most difficult struggles. You’ll learn fundamental principles of learning and habits so you can integrate what you learn throughout the program into your daily routine.
WEEK 2 | SELF DEVELOPMENT
All human development starts within. We’ll spend this week focusing on developing the overall foundation of your life. You’ll examine your core personal values, top priorities, and all of the different elements that make up your unique life. You’ll learn how to maximize your energy, reduce stress, assess your own needs, and problem solve more effectively.
WEEK 3 | RELATIONSHIPS
One of the biggest indicators of our fulfillment and success in life comes from our relationships. In this week you’ll learn how to improve interactions with the various people in your life: your partner, children, extended family, friends, colleagues, and other community members. You’ll learn how to manage conflict, demonstrate empathy, set healthy boundaries, and minimize distractions so you can remain engaged and present in your most important relationships.
WEEK 4 | PARENTING
We complete the program by focusing on your life as a parent. You’ll learn more about how children learn and grow, including what your kids need most from you at different stages of development. We’ll also talk about your identity as a parent, and explore how your shifting identity is impacting various areas of your life. You’ll also learn how to engage effectively with your kids so you can build a bond that lasts over time (even when you aren’t home all week).
READY TO GET STARTED?
HAVE SOME QUESTIONS?