OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE SERIES
Integrate the most important areas of your life in a way that works
The Optimize Your Life Series is a structured but customizable framework to help professional moms and dads with three specific areas of their lives: personal development, marriage, and parenting. We can dive deep into all of these areas, but we also focus on how they all integrate together to make for a full and balanced life as a working parent. We can focus on any combination of these core areas of your life depending on what you’re struggling with the most.
- Identify your core personal values to stay engaged in what’s most important to you while releasing what doesn’t serve you.
- Prioritize and manage your schedule with intention to reduce stress and chaos. Avoid that “I don’t have enough time” feeling.
- Manage your energy to feel more present, engaged, and focused.
- Manage transitions with grace.
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries with the most important people in your life.
- Stop sacrificing your “me time” for everyone around you. Re-discover what makes you happy and integrate committed time in your weekly schedule to pursue those interests (without the guilt!).
OPTIMIZE YOUR MARRIAGE
- Learn how to manage (inevitable) conflict in a way that strengthens your marriage rather than causes friction and distance.
- Improve communication skills to encourage growth as a couple.
- Dedicate time for romance, fun, and connection again. Re-discover your partner in new ways.
- Manage your shifting roles in the marriage, updating your respective identities now that you’re parents.
- Identify the un-resolvable issues that threaten your relationship, and come to a mutual agreeement about how to address those issues in the most positive way possible.
OPTIMIZE YOUR PARENTING
- Interact effectively with your kids based on their developmental stage, temperament, and unique needs.
- Solidify your parent-child bond using a positive parenting approach.
- Address behavior issues with conscious positive discipline strategies.
- Manage feelings of guilt and anxiety by accepting your imperfections as a parent, while still striving to provide a positive model for your child.
- Manage tricky parenting situations with confidence and care.
- Show up with intention to minimize distraction and “reaction mode.”
- Become a parenting team with your partner.