SOLUTIONS FOR COMPANIES
Custom, interactive personal development training and support for your teams.
ARE YOU READY TO CONQUER THESE
PERVASIVE EMPLOYMENT ISSUES?
EMPLOYEE ABSENTEEISM OR TARDINESS | You have employees who frequently call in sick or show up late for work.
HIGH EMPLOYEE TURNOVER | Your most talented employees have left for positions in other companies.
DIFFICULTY ATTRACTING TOP TALENT | You have a hard time filling open positions with qualified, ambitious professionals.
LOW OFFICE MORALE | You have workers who seem distracted, disengaged, or unhappy.
POOR PERFORMANCE | Previous high-performers are making small mistakes or missing important deadlines.
LACK OF TEAMWORK | Your employees don’t work well together, or could benefit from collaborating more effectively.
YOU’RE INVESTED IN YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT | You’re committed to cultivating an enjoyable and productive work environment to prevent these things from happening in your company.
It’s time to approach talent attraction, retention, and development using a holistic approach. Your teams are made up of dynamic, complex human beings. Let’s address their needs in all areas of their lives so they can thrive at work and in life.
READY TO GET STARTED?
DOES YOUR COMPANY CULTURE NEED A BOOST?
HOW IS YOUR EMPLOYEES’ MENTAL & EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING?
Of course professional development and physical wellness are important for your employees, but they often don’t address the main stressors modern employees face today. Companies that embrace their employees as whole human beings with lives and pressures both inside and outside the workplace see far greater results in terms of employee loyalty, retention, and productivity.
DO YOU OFFER AN INTEGRATED WELLNESS PLAN?
Relying on a variety of third party vendors to offer various trainings can create a disjointed approach to employee well-being that misses the root of systemic problems. Building relationships and offering a standard training for incoming and veteran employees can help give your team the stability and support they need to do their jobs effectively.
DO YOU PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE AND LONG-TERM SUPPORT?
Short-term employee development campaigns can do more harm than good because they promote quick fixes over long-term improvement. As human beings, we resist the unfamiliar (even when it’s good for us). Your team, and your company overall, will benefit from a system that addresses the obstacles and discomfort that arises when they pursue long-term growth.
CORPORATE & GROUP TRAINING
Our training programs can be adapted as targeted stand-alone sessions or comprehensive development programs… or anything in between. Packages and topics are customized to meet your unique needs, areas of interest, timelines, and budget constraints. I am always thrilled to offer single, short sessions if that’s all you need for now. But the magic really happens when we work together to educate and support your employees over the long-term. My goal is to get to know you, your teams, and the unique human beings in your company on a deep level, so they can experience the best possible results over time.
WHAT WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING
It was a great workshop and the take-homes were very useful. I appreciated how you prevented it from becoming a gripe session by focusing on strategies and solutions to our issues. We’d love to have you back for another workshop!
CORE DEVELOPMENT MODEL™
Working parents struggle in their personal and professional lives for a variety of different reasons. There are a lot of different corporate wellness trainings and professional development programs on the market. But over the last several years, I’ve noticed a gap in the support available for corporate moms and dads specifically. Working parents need a different combination of education and support to strengthen the core of who they are in order to implement what they learn effectively. I developed the CORE DEVELOPMENT MODEL™ to help address the personal and family considerations the parents on your teams are struggling with, which is impacting their performance and motivation at work… whether you’re aware of it or not. When an employee’s core development is neglected, their ability to perform in the rest of their lives suffers as well.
Without an integrated understanding of how to manage their lives as a whole, lessons learned in other trainings will be suppressed in favor of pure survival. The Core Development Model™ provides the foundation for your employees to maximize all areas of their lives.
LET'S DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS
Here are just a few examples of topics I could address with your teams. I specialize in supporting corporate moms and dads so many of these topics are best suited for parents in your company, but they can be easily adapted for different circumstances. Together we will craft training topics that best reflect the needs of your employees in this season of their lives.
- Creating Effective Systems and Routines Based on Your Strengths
- Increasing Focus and Mindfulness in a Busy World
- Preventing and Overcoming Burnout at Work and at Home
- Integrating the Most Important Areas of Your Life Effectively
- Identifying Your Core Personal Values and Priorities
- Energy Management and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Coping with Difficult Emotions such as Guilt, Anxiety, and Overwhelm
- Navigating Big Life Transitions and Challenging Situations
- Integrating Mental, Physical and Emotional Well-Being into Your Daily Routine
- Building Resiliency Through Failure
- Self-Acceptance and Setting Realistic Expectations for Yourself
- Successfully Integrating New Habits into Your Life Over Time
- Overcoming Perfectionism and Performance Anxiety
MARRIAGE & RELATIONSHIPS
- Basic Effective Communication Techniques to Use in Your Marriage
- How to Approach Conflict in Your Relationship
- Identifying Toxic Behaviors in Others & Responding Appropriately
- Setting Effective Boundaries without Jeopardizing Your Relationships
- Making Your Marriage a Priority When Life is Too Busy
- Integrating Romance, Fun and Adventure into Your Relationship Again
- Navigating Tricky In-Law & Extended Family Issues
- Common Relationship Milestones after Becoming Parents
- Staying Connected Through Major Life Transitions
- Co-Parenting with a Former Partner
- Common Milestones for Working Parents
- What Your Child Needs from You Through Different Developmental Stages
- Connecting with Your Children During a Busy Workweek
- Positive Parenting Techniques to Strengthen Your Bond with Your Kids
- Limiting Distractions to Stay Engaged at Home
- Understanding Difficult Child Behaviors & How to Manage Them
- Preparing for Parental Leave and Implementing a Smooth Return to Work
- Understanding Your Shifting Identity as a New Parent